donderdag 19 februari 2009

Yes we can!

I had some fun with the US horses last night. Plenty of gaps and not too bad luiqidity. Well plenty of liquidity to cover my measely little bets.


One thing to reckon with though with the US horses is that the starting times Betfair posts isn't always the exact time the race starts. So I green/red up well before the start not to get caught.


Last night my gap tactic worked like a charm and when it does it really feels like easy money. Of course there's always the chance of a major wipe out as someone might come in with a wad of money and change the odds by a ridiculous amount of ticks. Myself I'm not going for one tick either, I'm trying to make use of the full range of the gap.


So in any event a nice confidence booster!

By the way, I can't click my own pictures to enlarge them. Is that me or can no one else click them either? I looked at other blogs and they seem to use the blogger uploader just like me but theirs are clickable. I suppose that if you can't enlarge them you can hardly see the numbers and it's all a bit pointless.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten