donderdag 19 februari 2009

Confidence boost

Today I've had two more sessions that ended in profit.

This afternoon just quickly on 2 races, one US and one UK.

And I've just been betting on the Aussie horses for two hours after work. (I own a bar/restaurant so I'm home late) I bet on 7 races of which 5 were profitable and 2 turned up a loss. Best thing about the night though is that only one of the profitable races made less then I lost with the losing ones. So I've managed to cut my losses quick and make the most out of the good situations.

I fully realise that my sample size is, and will be for quite some time, far too small to say that I'm now a definite winner or loser but at least it feels good to have a couple of positive sessions in a row.

Tomorrow afternoon the wife (not married but it wouldn't make a difference) and kids are of to the inlaws which means I can do the UK races with some peace and quiet around me. Yay! Would be nice to be able to have a winning UK session with quite some races that I've bet on.

My tactic is going to be to green up well before the 10 minute mark and move on. I might even move on to the next one at 20 minutes but we'll see how it goes. Also if I feel up for it I'd like to try to have a couple of horses (who are in the same race ofcourse!) next to each other and see if I multitask it. I've always multitabled poker so I should be ok and it's a good opportunity to get some experience under my belt with the 2nd and 3d favorite. I might find out that I prefer betting on them for the time being but we'll see tomorrow.

Past bedtime once again, I'm off!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten