maandag 23 februari 2009

Catching on

I've been having continued succes with the Aussie and US horses. My bankroll is increasing in a satisfying rate compared to my stakes.

When I started this blog my bankroll was $125,- it now stands at $149.27 I've been using $10,- stakes and will move up to $15,- at $150,- If I fall back below $125,- I'll go back to $10,- If I go over $200,- I'll move up to $20,- etc etc. I believe this staking system will make it really hard for me to go bust and always have plenty of funds vs stakes to be comfortable with them.

My stake for the UK horse races will continue to be $4,- until I get a grip on that and start making money there. I have more time to play later at night so I haven't had the opportunity to suss them out yet but wednesday and thursday I'm start work late so I have the afternoon to try some stuff.

I am still learning loads from each session and I don't expect that will lessen any time soon. Hopefully I'll find out how to make money on the UK markets soon as that is where to money is. US and Aussie don't have the liquidity to sustain my stakes for too long shamelessly assuming I'll keep inproving and growing.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten