woensdag 25 februari 2009

Moving on up

My bankroll is at $156,15! So I've moved up to $15,- stakes. Next stop is $20,- stakes at $200,- or back to $10,- at $125,-

I was over $162,- but when I checked my profit/loss what was up it seemed I lost over $6,- on a race. I must have made a mistake somewhere because that's a huge amount to lose with $15,- stakes. At the end of a session I always remember the big wins and losses I had and I certainly don't remember taking this hit. Maybe I forgot about a bet that was partially matched and I didn't green/red up before the start. But it seems like a weird double mistake to make.

It was an Aussie race and they are late for me so maybe I was tired, I just wish there was some way to replay your actions and see what happened. Recording every session with Camtasia just in case is something I'm not going to do though. Unless freak losses like this keep popping up, then I'll have to make sure it's really me doing it.

I had a go at the placed UK markets this afternoon and I feel those will suit me much better for the time being. More then enough liquidity to easily match my stakes, and I can probably double them at least 2-3 times before they get too high to get matched. Nice gaps. I like gaps. Gaps are good.

Hopefully I'll have some time tomorrow to spend on the UK horses.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten