woensdag 1 april 2009

Stay focused

Bankroll: $240,46

Got raped on monday with the US horses. I was doing stupid things thinking I was the king of trading. Getting into the market way too soon, before it is formed and thinking I could easily get away with big tick profits. Naturally this just ended in me taking a couple of big hits and seeing my bankroll melt away.

So I took a break, thought about what happened and decided it was my own fault for being cocky. Sat back down and got to work.

As you can see by my new bankroll, I made it all back and then some! Best bit is that I had yet another profitable session on the dogs which makes me really happy.

Work is getting really busy though, last year April, May and June were the busiest months of the year and the way it looks now we're reasonably recession proof and should do the same, and maybe even more as last year. Hopefully I'll have enough time of to keep this momentum going.

Tomorrow I'm planning an 1,5 hour session with the dogs before work. Friday the same with hopefully some evening horses also.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten