dinsdag 28 april 2009

Moving to Korea

Bankroll $ 338,68

As they eat dogs in Korea and they've been severely pissing me of again.

If you've read most of my blog you've probably noticed that I have a love-hate relationship with the greyhounds. One day I'm over the moon because I've had one or a couple of good sessions and the other day they've been raping me again and I hate the mutts.

The thing I've been lacking is structure. I use the same stakes I use with the horses and if I get destroyed I get destroyed bigtime.

Last night I came home from work and earned a quick $ 9,- on the US horses after work. Today I did some greyhounds and lost a quick $ 9,- before work. Lifes all about balance huh! Thing is, why use the same stakes as with the horses when I'm not consistently profitable over a longer period? It's stupid! Why pay more if I can get the exact same experience with minimal bets!

It only starts making sense raising the stakes when I'm consistently profitable, because I then maximise my profits. I'm done maximising my losses. So there. :-)

What I 'm going to do now is make a virtual dog wallet. I'm going to use minimal stakes until I make $ 100,- profit of the dogs from the first of May. Once I hit $ 100,- I'll move up to $ 10,- if I fall below $ 75,- I'll go back to $ 5,- again.

This way I'll keep building bankroll with my US horse profits and not have to give up on the dogs. As I shall crack'em! Can't stand not being able to do well on them. Strange thing is that I've been profitable on them overall this month. I'm up $ 23,44 on the dogs in April up till now. But with way too many ups and downs and good sessions followed up by terrible sessions. The fact that I've dropped almost 1/3 of my monthly dog profits in 5 races (without getting caught and having it go in play) today shows me I need to work on consistency bigtime.

Tonight I did well on the US horses so I'm happy overall. As you can see by my bankroll I'm slowly but surely recovering from the $ 158,- hit when I got caught and the race got suspended with a lay bet open.

In May I don't even want to make a big deal of that dreaded $ 400,- mark but just go right over it and move on to $ 500,-

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten