dinsdag 14 april 2009

Frustrating day

Bankroll $ 379,98

One to forget quickly.

I had a great start. Went over $ 400,- in the first two trades and then went up to $ 417,-. I was already seeing myself going through the $ 500,- mark in no time at all. If it wasn't going to happen today, tomorrow for sure! This is easy!!

As usual that is the moment everything goes south..

So I started doing one stupid trade after the other. Can only blame myself, for the first time I've been trading I felt my old friend tilt creeping in. Luckily I know the feeling well and I stept away and took a shower. I was at $ 189,- then.

Just got back in and did a couple of good trades and started getting my confidence back when I just got destroyed by a freak amount of money being dumped in completely against the market with 30 seconds to go. So that was another $ 10,- down the drain. I know this happens and it's part of the game but the timing sucked. On the other hand I was pissed of enough with today that this didn't really matter anymore.

Time to quit as my motivation is completely gone and I would trade with scared money if I'd continue now.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten