woensdag 8 april 2009

A nice day of.

Bankroll: $ 325,54

After nearly two weeks without a day of I finally could sit down and have a nice and long session.

I've been wondering what I would be able to make if I could get stuck in it for a whole afternoon or evening instead of just doing the odd hour here and there.

Well I made over $ 45,- today! Happy days!

I'm getting more and more comfortable with the dogs and I'd say that I could at least double my stakes and just as easily got matched as I did today. So good things are ahead as my bankroll grows.

I'll try to get into some of the techniques I use in the next posts as just stating my new bankroll and how I did on the dogs and horses will grow old pretty quick for both you my loyal reader and me as well.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten