woensdag 25 maart 2009

Close to my subscription!

Bankroll: $ 223,38

I was hoping to nail it today and cash out but I'm still $ 1,62 short of my $ 225,- after which I'll cashout $ 25,- and get myself a GBP 9,99 www.attheraces.com subscription. This will give me pictures with my UK horse trading and will hopefully also provide enough pre race commentary info that will earn the sub back 10 fold.

I don't think I'll have time for the dogs tomorrow afternoon, which if you think in terms of getting that subscription quickly is a good thing :-) And I'm working late shift and thursday is mostly a busy day on the job so I'll be too late to do the US horses. Friday I have a day off so hopefully everything I'll loose on the dogs during daytime I'll make up and then some in the evening.

The downside of the subscription is that there's no escape for me anymore from the UK horses and I'll have to get in there for real now and make something of it. Up till now I've been avoiding it a bit because it feels like the "big league" and if I fail there that's the end of my trading. There's no point in continuing trading US horses if it doesn't lead me to the market where I can truly get as much matched as I'll want anytime soon. The US horses are good to me at the moment but it is getting my toes a bit wet and not a lot more. The liquidity simply isn't there to have a future.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten