woensdag 17 juni 2009

Where does the time go?

June is just whizzing by and I've had/made little to no time for trading.

But with the start of Wimbledon I'm going to get stuck in again. I'll be using the TradeShark manouvre as described in an earlier post with full stakes but will also try to make the most of all sorts of movement with smaller stakes. The TradeShark technique is great but the opportunities for it aren't always there and the volatility in a match is so high that more money is to be made there.

I think the main thing is to know when to back off. I got in trouble one match when I started betting the first tie break in a 2 set match. And as soon as I popped the bet in I realised I had more to lose then to win in that situation and that if it went bad I'd have to be extremely lucky to get it back again. Extremely lucky I was as it went south but I could get out end of the match. But it definitely wasn't skill I was displaying there.

Up till then I had been doing pretty well betting the games but all my profit went down the drain and all because of Mr Greed.

Football is scaring me a bit. Somehow I don't have a clear image how to trade it yet although more then enough info is available on the forums. I probably just have to get stuck in and run with it from there. Small stakes is the key.

My interest in horses is fading a bit becuase of all these sports that I can watch and actively trade whilst being ingame. We'll have to see if I come back to it again, it is without a doubt the best sport out there to bet on if money is your sole motivation, but seeing as this is a hobby to me I'd rather dedicate the little time I have to trading stuff that amuses me more.

No P&L this time, just look at the one below it'll be quite similar to that one as I've been really inactive.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten