woensdag 15 juli 2009

The end and new beginning

I've started trading Betfair in January and started this blog soon after. I've learned a hell of a lot in that time and the more I learn the more I know nothing yet.

The way I've setup this blog with the name, the targets and the way I share my results have more and more started to feel like a ball and chain.

I'd like to continue in a different blog with a different name and share my adventures in a different format. Less P&L's and working towards targets and more on what I'm learning and how I think. I'm planning to trade a lot of different sports the coming year and become a jack of all trades. Guess it's going to be an expensive year for me :-)

I'm on holiday now and will come up with a new name once I get back. I'll post the link here as soon as it's setup. Hopefully some of you have been interested enough in my rants to follow me there!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi,

    I am really interested in your new blog. Posting P/L does not help other traders. It is more interesting to read about your thoughts and ideas, when trading.

    Cheers, Loocie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen